Before you place an order for your domain name, take note of the following:
- The .edu.ng SLD is a closed one and reserved ONLY for tertiary academic institutions approved and accredited by relevant authorities like Nigerian University Commission (NUC), National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), NCCE, and any other body recognized by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- All registrations on the .edu.ng SLD would be at the third level. Various departments or institutions under the qualifying institution may then be subdomains and NOT full domains.
To register a .edu.ng domain, send us a mail with the following:
- A scanned copy of the certificate of accreditation by relevant authorities or any other document that proves that the tertiary institution has been registered.
- A scanned copy of a letter on the letterhead of the institution authorizing a member of staff to register the domain on behalf of the institution.
- This letter should contain the full name, email address, designation, phone number, and contact address of this member of staff
- The authorization letter must be signed by the head of the institution or the next officer in the hierarchy.
Please click on this link to download the sample letter. If you have any other inquiries, send a mail to [email protected]